Monday, November 24, 2008

I am now interested in......

After listening to peoples presentations I have become interested in a few of them. One would be coltons with drag racing. Just this last summer I bought a sport bike and plan on taking it down to marion and race it with Colton and his brother Dalton. I have always planned on it as soon as I got it but now after seeing his blog I really want to do it now. Another presentation I enjoyed was Steven's I always loved watching mud racing and going out with Colton and a bunch of my other friends mud bogging in our fields or cricks or river bottoms. A third would be DJ's because I have a system in my truck and i know that he likes that stuff to. There may be some other ones that caught my attention like Shannon's and Bobby's but it not really something that i would get to excited about going out and doing. I like to lift weights but I get so busy with work and hunting this time of year and also school I suppose I dont get much time nor do I have the energy to go and work out after all that.

No comments: